maandag 5 oktober 2009
The Librarian song van Joe Uveges
lyrics
Her name was Miss Anatrist
She was an educational material specialist
She loved to show me where to go
when there were things I needed to know
First she'd say: Joe be clear
about just what you're searching for here
So I narrow my scope
Together off we would go
and first she'd show it to me
then she'd do it with me
then she smiled so happily when I could do it for myself
She is the interactive kind
when there are things I need to find
Oh my librarian, she is so fine
She is one part techno-wizz
politically she fights censorship
In a world of wiki's and blogs
she keeps a running dialog
She is a detail-oriented wonder
she can fix stuff when it's all asunder
I am a check-outer and I am a returner
she made me a lifelong learner cause she
showed it to me
then she did it with me
and then she smiled so happily when I
could do it for myself
She is the interactive kind
when there are things I need to find
Oh my librarian, she is so fine
Well librarians coming all shapes and sizes
full of facts and figures and a few surprises
But the one thing they all know how to say is:
You know boys, there is an easier way
And then they show it to us
and they do it with us
and they smile so happily when we can do it for ourselves
They are the interactive kind, there are things we need to find
Woh, librarians, they are so fine, yeah
My librarian, she is so fine, so fine
See a librarian for a good time!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


1 opmerking:
Stay always tuned with a librarian !
Een reactie posten